About the Space
CodeChops is located on the second floor of the newly remodeled Broadway Commerce Center on the corner of Willamette and Broadway. We are the first modern shared / co-working space in Eugene. CodeChops Shared Workspace is managed by Mark Davis of FlishHorse and Sammy Russo of Click Refresh. The space currently house 6 full time companies and nearly a dozen part-timers.
- 1400 Sq. foot ( L Shaped) office with 2 giant arch windows overlooking Ken Kesey Square
- Free Secure Wi/Fi and Wire Connections through out the office.
- Standing and sitting work stations
- Access to a professional conference room (by reservation)
- Mini Fridge, coffee maker
- Keg-orator usually stocked with something cold and delicious.
- Lounge area with 2 couches and a coffee table
- Access to showers in the 2nd floor bathrooms.
- Walking distance the DAC and to numerous local food carts, cafe’s, restaurants, etc.
- Use of the business address to send and receive mail.
- White board, projector, printer, extra monitors (sometimes)